A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is for the web to be able to remember your visit when you navigate that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please contact this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires to do so. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. it is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. If you would like information about the use Google gives to cookies, please find this other link.