Travel Lapland Christmas Meet Santa Claus in private
Enjoy the Magic of a private meeting with Santa in his secret cabin in the Magic Forrest. This Christmas, make your dreams come true and live an unique and exclusive family experience. Help the Elves in their mission to find Santa Claus and discover his secret cabin. You can´t miss this out!
Why travel Lapland with Next Destinium?
- You will receive a personalized invitation to look for Santa Claus
- Find Santa Claus with the help of the tracks of a Spanish elf
- Seeing Santa Claus in private and spend a great deal of time talking to him
- You will spend Christmas in luxury cabins in Lapland
- Celebrate Christmas Eve with a special Christmas dinner
- You will sleep one night in a glass igloo with jacuzzi
- You will visit an ice hotel and make a toast at its ice bar
- Live experiences such as husky dog sledding, reindeer sledding, snowmobile trips, looking for northern lights and ice fishing
- As Destination Specialists in Lapland, we have selected the best accommodation for these holidays to Lapland for Christmas
- Luxury cottages for 4, 6 or 8 persons in Santa Claus Village, superior cottages for families up to 4 persons with possibility of being interconnected, located at the Arctic Circle, Rovaniemi, beautiful panoramic glass igloos for 2 to 4 persons or typical log cabins for up to 8 persons per cottage at the hillside close to the slopes and tracks and all accommodation with the Half Board service included.
- The accommodations we select at Next Destinium are strategically well located, with exceptional ratings from their guests and with absolute quality and guarantee.
Each holiday to Lapland is custom-made…
We designed this custom trip to Lapland for a family with three kids, who´s mayor wish was to meet Santa Claus privately and stay with him for a while. The dates where before Christmas.
“… and above all, for the kids, the private meeting with Santa, leaves them with a unique and very lasting memory. Without further ado, congratulations and I hope we continue organizing such attractive trips.
Greetings, Fam. Zamorano, Madrid“
December – Mid-April
From 2.450 EUR / person
Detail of designed custom holidays to Lapland.
Next Destinium offers you a different holiday to Lapland, in which the experiences will be unique and unforgettable, you will sleep in a fully equipped luxury cabins and in the middle of nature in the Arctic Circle…
This travel proposal to Lapland to meet Santa Claus with Christmas is created as a suggestion by our Destination Specialists expertized in holidays to Lapland. To fully personalise your trip to Lapland, talk to us and tell us how you like to travel and shortly a Destination Specialist will contact you personally. You can also call us personally at +34.932.906.729.
Where to see Santa Claus?
Meet Santa in Santa Claus Village, Arctic Circle.
Are you willing to know the secrets of Santa Claus and to discover his magical world and to know him personally? Upon entering Santa Claus Village, you will cross the geographical line of the Arctic Circle, visit Santa’s Office and discover his time machine in the clock tower. Here you will meet him and catch this moment with Santa Claus in person. You will return home saying to your family and friends: We were there. Santa really exists! Although Christmas is celebrated only once a year, in Rovaniemi you can live those holidays throughout the year. Each season in Rovaniemi is an unforgettable experience: The midnight sun in summer, the darkness that accompanies the region until Christmas and the snowy sculptures that glow like diamonds in the spring… Santa Claus is a friend of the world’s children and friends are always welcome!
As everyone knows, Santa’s mission is to become once a year the ambassador of happiness in the world, a task he accomplishes together with his faithful fur companions who are reindeer. Even if he passes by your house only once a year, nothing on your part prevents you from going visiting him at some point in the year: Santa will be more than happy to see you, so don’t miss an extraordinary opportunity! However, in December, be prepared to expect large cues to up to 2 hours to visit Santa in Santa Claus Village, so take your time and be patient.
Meet Santa Claus in private.
Glass Igloos in Rovaniemi.
This trip to Lapland could not be more complete without taking advantage of the opportunity to sleep one night in a spectacular glass igloo! A unique experience to see the Aurora Borealis as the glass of the igloos are heated which allow you to see perfectly the starry and bright sky of the colourful Northern Lights! And don’t worry about having to stay up all night, the comfortable igloo has a discreet alarm to warn if Auroras occur! Obviously the igloos have all the comforts such as private bathroom and shower, so as not to have to go outside (-30 °C).